The Idea Behind Lift Ideas
My brother Shane began that Tuesday just like every workday before. With a tasty cup of java in hand. He strode to his cart to gather needed tools to service a faulty transmission on an Fl50 Ford. Down went the last sip of coffee, and up went Shane's sleeves as he dove into the mouth of the wheeled beast.
Suddenly, a loud thud echoed from BAY 6. My body spun a 180 to find Brother Shane out cold...flat on his back, He whacked his melon on the end of a Rotary SPO-15 lift arm. Dazed and confused. he staggered up; Shane had no idea where he stood. He confusingly gazed around in circles and slurred words as he attempted to pose the question. "Where am I"?
For the next three days, Shane continued to slur his speech and endured fleeting bouts of forgetfulness. However, the one thing Shane knew for sure was that he did not want to see a physician because he felt embarrassed. He simply rode out the storm and three months later found himself almost as good as new.
Thankfully he recovered. but the possibility that he could have been mentally altered for life, drove me to develop and patent safety products that would prevent such accidents from ever taking place in my shop again.
My quest is for Melon Savers™ to be on every lift arm in the world. Working safer. not harder, is the key; Lift Ideas offers proactive solutions for automotive workplace hazards. Should YOU. the smart and safety-minded shop owner, invest in Melon Savers?
- Has any one at your shop (whether staff member or customer) hit his or her melon on any part of your lifts?
- Do you value your employees by making safety the first priority?
- Could you recover from expenses and lost revenue due to a staff member’s absence from an injury?
- Would you like to make your lifts safer without making staff wear annoying. cumbersome and expensive head and shin gear?
- Could implementing our safety products help with decreasing your insurance claims?